MCMA are an Irish owned company with over 30 years joint experience in the care industry.
Having provided high quality residential care, with emphasis on staff training, we are now expanding to providing professional staff to other healthcare sector bodies. We provide qualified professional staff of the highest standard whom will have been fully screened and Garda vetted to enable us to set the highest standards in our field.
At MCMA we are proud to offer customers the highest level of service exceeding national standards, and working in line with Best Practice in care principles. Each of our staff undergo an-in-depth Interview process, which ensures we at MCMA to get to know our staff very well and can have an excellent client – staff compatibility standard. We currently have an extremely high migration rate with staff regularly moving on to fulfill full time contracts with customers. We attribute this to the comprehensive Interview process which on average takes four to six weeks for each candidate to complete.
MCMA is a Data Controller and is responsible to the Data Protection Commissioner for the security of your data. A ‘data controller’ is defined as a person who either alone or with others, controls the contents and use of personal data.
MCMA is committed to protecting the rights and privacy of individuals in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
This Privacy Statement describes how MCMA will manage and protect your personal data.
2. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process personal data that you provide to us to assist you in your career search and we will receive your consent to do this. This personal data will typically include information provided in your Curriculum Vitae, which may include your name, address, email address, phone number and employment history. We may also collect:
· Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our websites: www.mcma.ie which may, in some circumstances, include sensitive personal information.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· Details of your visits to our web including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
· If you are employed by MCMA further personal data will include, PPS Number*, bank details and visa information.
* MCMA fully comply with the requirements of the Social Welfare Consolidation Act 2005, in relation to the use of the Personal Public Service Number / Public Service Identity data and any legislation amending same.
3. IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for our system administration. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns and does not identify an individual.
4. How we use your information
We will process the information you provide us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 & 2003 and GDPR.
Our primary focus is to provide you with a recruitment service, and we may use your personal data for the following:
· To contact you about an existing job application
· To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which you have indicated may interest you, including new employment opportunities
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
· To manage payroll and/or invoicing purposes
· To notify you about changes to our services.
· To request your feedback on our services
5. Sharing your personal data
MCMA will hold the data you provide safely and securely. For the purposes of providing you with a Recruitment Service and to find you the best role, your data may be shared by recruitment consultants within MCMA & we may share your information with other companies for purpose of assisting you with employment.
We will only disclose your information if necessary to third parties who provide services to allow us to fulfil our obligations to provide our services. These third parties may include clients, software and IT Support providers. Only in circumstances where those third parties have entered into a Data Processing Agreement with us in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation will this occur.
Any marketing to you shall be based strictly on consent to do so, obtained directly from you. We
Once we have received your information, we use industry standard technologies and security measures to safeguard your information, we train our staff and we keep strict security standards to protect it.
7. Your right of access
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. To obtain a copy of this personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Data Protection Co-Ordinator, MCMA, Unit 6b Aran Centre, Blessington Business Park, Blessington. Co. Wicklow. W91 RK85
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You have the right to complain if you feel that your personal data has been illegally accessed, please email email@example.com or write to us at: Data Protection Co-Ordinator, MCMA, Unit 6b Aran Centre, Blessington Business Park, Blessington. Co. Wicklow. W91 RK85
Your data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. For the purposes of assisting you with employment and career services we will retain your personal data for 5 years. If you have been employed by MCMA as an employee, temporary worker or contractor, different retention periods will apply to ensure that we can comply with employment legislation, contractual obligations, working time directive, revenue etc. however, all data will be erased/destroyed once the need for the data has expired.
This policy will be reviewed annually. We will regularly monitor the effectiveness of this policy to ensure that it is achieving its objectives.